However, to a phimosis sufferer, this condition has a much deeper effect on life than a simple anatomical abnormailty. For many, phimosis becomes a constant source of embarrasment in intimate settings. The inability to fully expose the glans can make the sufferer conscious of the way their penis looks and can also come in the way of fully enjoying intercourse.
Many people who successfully treat their phimosis report enjoying sex completely anew, with much richer sensations and ber orgasms. The added pleasure also adds to their confidence and their ability to satisfy their partners without being self conscious.
However, the real drawback of suffering from phimosis isn't just it's effects on one's sexual life. New studies have shown that phimosis sufferers are 10 times more likely to suffer from foreskin infections and it can be a cofactor in causing premature impotence and STD's in men.
A tight foreskin can also come in the way of hygiene. Phimotic skin often traps bacteria and penile secretions in the inner folds of the foreskin. This often leads to foul and unpleasant odors.
While most phimosis sufferers learn to live with their condition, this is one instance where ignorance is not bliss. Phimosis sufferers are in the unique position of improving their penile appearance and sexual life dramatically as compared to others.
Urological advances have now made it possible to stretch the foreskin at home using a stretching device like the GlansPro. It is now possible to completely and conservatively reverse phimosis without a doctor's visit.
If you are a phimosis sufferer, it is important to know that you are not only holding back your sexual potential but also putting your health at risk. The GlansPro stretcher can help you overcome this problem, quickly and painlessly.
Is Circumcision Worth It?
When visiting a Urologist, most phimosis sufferers are told that the best way to treat a tight foreskin is to undergo circumcision.
This is simply not true!
Several studies have shown that phimosis can be conservatively treated without a circumsision.
Here are just a few reasons why preserving your foreskin it the best thing you can do for your phimosis:
- Unlike popular belief, the foreskin is not useless. It has the function of keeping the glans (head of the penis) moist, preventing abraisions and chafing during intercourse. The foreskin also plays a role in stimulating the G-spot in female partners. Researchers have also found that the presence of the foreskin can also prevent vaginal dryness during sex.
- Did you know that adult circumcision removes approximately 4-5 inches of foreskin that is used to cover an erect penis? This portion of the foreskin contains specialized sensory receptors called tactile corpuscles. These receptors are responsible for light sensations and play a key role in achieving rich orgasms. By removing this part of your skin, you greatly impair your ability to enjoy intense sexual sensations.
- Researchers have found that up to 1 out of 3 men that undergo circumcision are dissatisfied with their results. More than half of those patients report that the procedure actually "made things worse" than they were before. Reduced sensitivity and poor cosmetic results are among the most common reasons circumcized phimosis patients recommend non-surgical options to their uncircumcized counterparts.
- Before you decide to have a circumcision, it's important to know the risks involved in the surgery. If you include minor complications, the overall complication rate is above 30%. Some of these complications can include excess bleeding, infection, removal of excessive amount of skin, and partial amputation of the penis. These complications don't include the risks involved with receiving anesthesia.
- Circumcision is not covered by health insurance as it is often not considered a medically necessary procedure. In most cases, the patient has to pay for the full cost out of their pocket. Circumcision with general anesthesia costs between $2000 and $3000. If local anesthesia is used this cost can be slightly lower.
- Studies have shown that most cases of phimosis can be resolved without any surgical intervention. Phimotic skin follows the same biological rules as the rest of our skin. It responds to repeated stretching by growing over time. This method is not only cost effective but also retains the specialized sensory receptors of the foreskin. The biggest benefit of using the stretching method is that cosmetic results are much more reliable. The GlansPro Stretcher can help you avoid circumcision and resolve your phimosis completely, without any risks or unneccesary costs.u overcome this problem, quickly and painlessly.
Metallic Foreskin Stretchers and Balloon Foreskin Stretchers
Both types of these devices have their pros and cons. It is important to know them before making your purchase because choosing the wrong tool cannot only be a waste of your money but can also be harmful to your foreskin.
GlansPro Vs Metallic Foreskin Stretchers
One of the most popular devices used by phimosis sufferers is a simple metal instrument that resembles a forecep. The device requires the patient to insert the tips into the foreskin opening and stretch the foreskin by squeezing the hand grips.
1. It exerts excessive force on the
inner side of your foreskin
Your foreskin is an extremely thin piece of tissue that is only about a millimeter thick. It is very different from the skin on the rest of our body and is easily injured.
While applying opposing forces on the inside of your foreskin can help stretch it, careful attention has to be paid to ensure the skin does not lose its structural integrity and tear.
Infact, many phimosis patients haven reported tearing of the foreskin from excessive pressures of traditional metallic stretchers.
The reason for this is that the traditional tools only distribute their pressure over 2 contact points on your foreskin because they only have 2 insertion tips.
2. It is difficult to control the amount of force you need to stretch your foreskin with traditional tools
One of the difficulties rarely shared by manufacturers of metallic stretchers is thatpatients have a hard time keeping the pressure steady when stretching their foreskin.When it comes to stimulating your foreskin cells to multiply and grow there is an ideal zone where the pressure is just right. Squeeze the device too hard and you risk injuring your foreskin and hold it too lightly and your foreskin doesn't grow.
The reason why maintaining ideal pressure is so hard is because traditional metallic stretchers have filaments on the inner facing sides that give them tension so that the grips automatically shut when you let go. Unfortunately, these filaments apply so much force that the user has to squeeze the handgrips very tightly and somehow manage to not go overboard – a difficult task for anyone.
GlansPro Vs Balloon Foreskin Stretchers
Another type of popular foreskin stretching devices on the market today are the balloon stretchers. This device requires the patient to insert a deflated latex balloon into the foreskin opening and inflate it using a standard syringe plunger.
When manufacturers of these devices claim that they have been clinical proven to work, they are refering to a single clinical study done at the Changzheng hospital in Shanghai.
Here are the details of the study that they fail to mention:
- The study was done on prepubescent boys between the age of 5 months and 12 years.
- The ballooning procedure was performed by a doctor
- The procedure required the use of a local anesthesia
- The researchers concluded that "the optimum age for balloon dilation is 2-4 years"
- The effectiveness of balloon foreskin stretchers sold for home use has not been established by any clinical study.
However, the biggest problem with home based ballooning devices isn't their lack of clinical evidence, it's their lack of sufficient pressure.
The ballooning devices sold in the market today usually do not exert enough PSI (pressure) to stimulate the foreskin to grow in most cases. The reason why the Chinese researchers concluded that the optimum age for balloon dilation was around 2-4 years is because the foreskin becomes thicker as we age and balloon dilation no longer remains a viable treatment option.
Once we enter our teens or adulthood, it becomes a lot more difficult to stretch the foreskin effectively. This is why most urologists still prefer metallic foreskin stretchers over ballooning devices for anyone over the age of 6.
One of the most common experiences of balloon device users is that despite persistent dilations for months, their foreskin simply does not respond by growing. Forcing any more air into the balloon either makes it pouch outward away from the foreskin or outright burst. This is why ballooning device manufacturers often sell balloon
The GlansPro Solution
The Urologists and biomedical engineers at GlansPro understood that when it comes to stimulating natural foreskin growth, pressure is everything. Simply said, if you want your foreskin to stretch enough to slide past the width of your erect glans, you need enough pressure. You simply can't get enough pounds per square inch out of a thin latex balloon.
The only viable option then is to use a mettalic foreskin stretcher that mimics the motion of a balloon stretcher. It gives you the best of both worlds.
The GlansPro stretcher gives you enough pressure like a metallic stretcher while giving you the multi-dimensional expansion of a balloon.
This ensures that you can reliably stretch your foreskin at home without risking discomfort or injury.
Whether you are looking to normalize the appearance of your foreskin or to prevent sexual problems, GlansPro can permanently resolve your tight foreskin faster than any other device on the market. GlansPro is the only consumer friendly device on the market today that combines the functionality of metallic and balloon foreskin stretchers into a single handheld tool.
The GlansPro stretcher is the most effective phimosis relieving device on the market. But don't take our word for it. Here are some of the regular testimonials we receive from our customers...
If you are a GlansPro customer and would like to share your success with other phimosis sufferers, please send in your story to email@example.com
- The GlansPro stretcher is one of the few devices that is used by practicing Urologists to relieve phimosis conservatively. It has a 98% success rate and from the feedback we get from our customers, the GlansPro stretcher works extremely well and provides visible results within a few days. In case if you are wondering, the other 2% are often patients with secondary phimosis related issues where stretching is not recommended such as foreskin infections or severe inflammation from previous injury.
- When the GlansPro stretcher arrives in your mail, simply wash it with warm water and sterilize it with the alcohol pads provided. Then hold your foreskin with one hand and insert the expansion end of GlansPro into the opening of your foreskin. Then use the handgrips to expand the foreskin to the maximum stretch. Your foreskin should feel tight, but not hurt. Maintain the stretch for 5-15 minutes. Once you are done stretching your foreskin, slowly release the handgrips returning the tool to it's closed position.
- We recommend using the tool up to 1-3 times a day, for up to 15 minutes at a time. The best time to use it is after a warm shower or bath since the skin is more moist and can stretch better.
- For a limited time, the GlansPro stretcher is shipped using Free Overnight Delivery and arrives within 24 hours of placing the order. If your order is received after 5 p.m. EST, we will ship the order the next business day by overnight mail. International orders are shipped express and usually arrive within 3-4 days.
- At GlansPro, we respect your privacy. Your order is shipped in a plain white box with nothing but your address on top. The return address simply mentions our company as "Precision Tools".
- You can start seeing results from the first 48 hours of use. Your foreskin will expose more of your glans and you will be able to retract more of it each day.
- Yes. The foreskin growth you achieve will be yours to enjoy permanently.
GlansPro is a consortium of Urologists and biomedical engineers that was formed in 1992 to develop a non-surgical solution to phimosis.
While our first medical instrument was launched more than 20 years ago (GlansPro DM), one of the most common concerns we found with our patients was that many were shy in discussing their condition with their physicians.
That's when we decided to come up with a permanent answer for the millions of phimosis sufferers who did not want to involve a doctor or undergo drastic surgery to treat their problem.
While many companies have involved the experties of doctors and even biomedical engineers in coming up with unique solutions to treating phimosis, they have left out a critical element – the phimosis sufferer.
As part of developing the first effective home based solution to phimosis we understood the issues that phimosis sufferers face regularly. Whether it is the difficulty of inserting traditional tools or the fear of compromising their privacy or being reserved about discussing their condition.
The GlansPro solution was to provide an effective home based treatment that resolved all these issues. GlansPro was developed with input from thousands of phimosis sufferers all over the world.
The GlansPro solution drove us to think beyond raw functionality and develop a solution that was both easy to use, effective and maintained the highest level of privacy during the ordering and delivery process.
As you can see below, we have paid meticulous attention to both the product design and maintaining anonymity for our customer. Most important of all, we never stopped improving our product. As of today, GlansPro has undergone well over 60 design enhancements and it shows from the feedback we receive from our customers everyday.
Combine this with the fact that we have never had a single BBB complaint and back our product with a 365 day money back guarantee, GlansPro will be the last product you will ever buy to be phimosis free for life.
GlansPro is so effective at reversing phimosis that we back it with the best guarantee you will find for phimosis related products.
Simply give GlansPro a try at our risk. We guarantee that you will see a complete reversal of your tight foreskin without any discomfort or we will refund your money back. No questions asked.
- You will be glad to know that your purchase will not be described by product name on your credit card statement. Your order will be notated simply as "Precision Tools" which will not link your purchase to our website even if searched online.
- We ship your order in plain, unmarked packages. No one will ever know what the package contains or what it's purpose is.
- GlansPro also gives you additional privacy protection incase someone at your shipping address intercepts your package. We give you the choice of not including a receipt with your package and can simply email it to you. This way, even if the package is opened by someone, they will not know the device's purpose.
- At GlansPro, our system encrypts your personal information using 128 Bit SSL security. We also never share or sell our customer's contact information with any third party.
- We have a very strict policy pertaining to contacting our customers we simply never contact you by mail, phone or fax. The only time you will receive any communication from us is when we email you your order details. You can also limit that communication if necessary by leaving out your contact email.
GlansPro is an amazing device that is backed by an equally amazing support team. We are here to answer any questions you may have 24 hours a day.
- Phone: 1.877.777.3090
- Email: customerservice@GlansPro.com
- Live Chat: Click here to chat with an agent